Join / Renew
Career Center »
Search Results »
Loyola Medicine welcomes MacNeal Hospital.
And MacNeal Hospital welcomes top talent.
MacNeal Hospital is proud to announce that we are now part of the nationally ranked Loyola Medicine Health System. If you share our passion for clinical excellence, consider becoming part of our award-winning team as well. Providing superior care to Chicago's western suburbs from our location in Berwyn, Illinois, we've been a vital part of our community for nearly 100 years. Explore this exceptional opportunity to join us as we continue our legacy of outstanding care:
Certified Pharmacy Inventory/Buyer
MacNeal Hospital has a reputation for offering exceptional career advantages. We proudly provide the resources and technology to learn, grow, and do your best work, as well as competitive compensation and benefits.
Interested candidates may apply online at:
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
• Oversee the daily ordering of restocking inventory, process requisitions and returns, and pack up the product for delivery.
• Answer telephone calls and field questions about requisitions and order status.
• Participate in quality assurance audits, and maintain adequate inventory levels.
• React quickly to supply issues, including contacting the appropriate staff with all relevant information.
The licensed pharmacy technician we seek must have these qualifications:
• Registered pharmacy technician.
• At least 1 to 2 years of job-related experience (3 to 5 years of experience preferred).
• High school diploma plus training acquired through work experience or education; associate's degree (or equivalent training acquired via work experience or education) preferred.
• Basic skills in keyboarding, Microsoft Excel and Word; handheld tracking device and Lawson preferred.
• Ability to analyze and interpret data, communicate clearly, compose letters and memos, and maintain confidentiality.