Auction With A Twist Is Back!
June 18, 2014
In 2010, the ICHP Pharmacy Action Fund established the inaugural “Auction With A Twist” fundraiser. Over the first three years, it raised more than $12,000 for ICHP’s advocacy efforts! After a year off to celebrate ICHP’s 50th Anniversary last year, the Auction is back.
So here’s what you need to know:
- The “Auction” is a “Chinese Auction” where bidders purchase tickets and place them in jars for specific prizes. The more tickets you place a specific prize jar, the better your chances to win it.
- Prizes are donated by ICHP members individually or as a group (for the bigger prizes) by no later than August 1st.
- Prizes are then posted on the ICHP Website for review by August 11th.
- Auction tickets may be purchased by fax (using the online order form) or by phone from August 25th through September 5th.
- Tickets may be purchased at the ICHP Annual Meeting beginning with opening day registration on Thursday, September 11th through 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, September 13th.
- The drawing for each prize will occur between 11:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon on Saturday, September 13th and announced at the Annual Meeting Awards Luncheon that day.
- Winners need not be present to win!
In the past, donated prizes with the highest interest have been:
- Electronic gear - i-Pads, i-Pods, Flat Screen TV, Kindles, Nooks, etc.
- Sport Event Tickets
- Gift Baskets – wine, chocolates, bath products
- Golf clubs
- College of Pharmacy memorabilia
- Gift Cards
- Prize donation August 1st
- Remote ticket purchases August 25th through September 5th
- Onsite ticket purchases 9:00 a.m. September 11th through 11:00 a.m. September 13th
Help ICHP and the ICHP Pharmacy Action Fund make a difference in this year’s elections and in pharmacy’s future next year!
If you have a prize you would like to donate, please email Scott Meyers at ScottM@ichpnet.org
or call the office at 815-227-9292.
The News Article appears in the following categories: