Print This Article
PTCB Credentials & Certificates
The Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) offers pharmacy technicians a wide range of certifications and certificates to help pharmacy technicians grow in their career.
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT)
- Certified Compounded Sterile Preparation Technician (CSPT)
- Advanced Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT-Adv)
- Medication History Certificate
- Technician Product Verification Certificate
- Hazardous Drug Management Certificate
- Billing and Reimbursement Certificate
- Controlled Substances Diversion Prevention Certificate
- Immunization Administration Certificate
ICHP would like to take a moment to recognize our Pharmacy Technician members who have worked hard to complete these programs and earn certifications and certificates, since their CPhT.
In order to earn a CPhT-Adv credential a technician must be active with PTCB, complete at least four certification programs (including Technician Product Verification and/or Medication History) – OR- three certificate programs AND PTCB’s CSPT Certification.
ICHP has four technician members who have earned this credential.
- Amanda Bentley
- Janice Nordmann
- Rebecca (Becky) Ohrmund
- Ellen Smith
We are so proud of the hard work and dedication that these technicians have shown in advancing excellence in pharmacy!
We would also like to recognize the technicians in our membership who have completed PTCB’s certification and certificate programs!
Certified Compounded Sterile Preparation Technician (CSPT)
Medication History Certificate
Technician Product Verification Certificate
Hazardous Drug Management Certificate
Billing and Reimbursement Certificate
Join the Pharmacy Technician Network!